By supporting the Center for Animal Health and Food Safety, you can shape a lasting legacy for your family, your organization and our world. There are many ways you can be involved with CAHFS.
- Active partnership and participation are the formula for our continued success.
- Collaboration on program delivery: We continue to foster partnerships with universities, NGOs, and intergovernmental organizations in an effort to create collaborative leadership development programs for both in-person and virtual delivery.
- Partial or full sponsorship of a program
- Gift to CAHFS foundation account
- Gift to the Veterinary Pioneers in Public Health Resident Education Fund
To discuss details on how to get involved or make a pledge, contact Bill Venne in the College of Veterinary Medicine Advancement Department.
To discuss opportunities for further involvement, please contact Linda Valeri, CAHFS Director of Operations.