By supporting the Center for Animal Health and Food Safety, you can shape a lasting legacy for your family, your organization and our world. There are many ways you can be involved with CAHFS.
- Active partnership and participation are the formula for our continued success.
- Collaboration on program delivery: We continue to foster partnerships with universities, NGOs, and intergovernmental organizations in an effort to create collaborative leadership development programs for both in-person and virtual delivery.
- Partial or full sponsorship of a program
- Gift to CAHFS foundation account
- Gift to the Veterinary Pioneers in Public Health Resident Education Fund
To discuss details on how to get involved or make a pledge, contact Bill Venne in the College of Veterinary Medicine Advancement Department.
To discuss opportunities for further involvement, please contact Ann Bateman, CAHFS Operations Manager.
Our programs will continue to grow with support from mentors and collaborating partners.